Welcome to PinkNounou’s shop!
PinkNounou offers a range of textile + paper products designed for the little ones and also for their parents who appreciate creative, practical and unique pieces.
Everything in this shop is original and designed exclusively by me – Ana Carriço. The products are handmade with care & love in my studio in Lisbon.
Your thoughts, questions or feedback, in regards to your personal shopping experience are welcomed.
The Terms and Conditions will be valid for all your future transactions with Pinknounou.
PinkNounou reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions. Users are responsible for keeping themselves updated with such changes.
Pinknounou shop offers a range of physical products (sent by Courier) and also some digital items (files) that are sent by email.
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may use Entidade de Resolução Alternativa de Litígios de Consumo – here in Lisbon. More information on Direção Geral do Consumidor.
We inform that the European Commission has a platform for online dispute resolution, which is available here.
For the Livro de Reclamações go here.
Although I put all my effort into providing information with the most accuracy (regarding texts, pricing & images) I cannot warrant that the content of the site is at all times free of inaccuracies or typographical errors.
I cannot guarantee that colours in the website are fully equivalent to the items’ actual colors. I hope you understand that this depends also on the colour settings of your computer and monitor.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
If you have been charged the wrong amount when shopping from the webshop, I will give you the option of placing a new order with the correct price or refund or canceling your order.
Part of the services mediated through the site is performed and concerned for by outside organizations. In situations where PinkNounou acts as an agent for such services, I cannot be held responsible for any errors resulting from their activities.
I cannot be held responsible for any damages caused by using the site or for that matter not being able to use the site. I cannot guarantee problem-free uninterrupted access to the site.
In no event shall I be liable for any damages or injuries whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the site, it’s products or this agreement.
My total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by me to the customer.
Nothing in this agreement affects the statutory rights of a consumer.
PinkNounou is a registered trademark.
All content (including logos, illustrations, text, photos, icons, and designs) appearing on this site are ownership of Ana Carriço (or licensed to us). Copyright and intellectual property (IP) of the products and content mentioned above remain with Ana Carriço. By using the site, you agree not to reproduce, distribute or copy the content. Any crossing of this policy is considered a violation of copyright law.
Payment & Prices
Payments can be made by:
. Bank transfer (only for European Union countries)
. MBWAY (only for Portugal)
. Ref. Multibanco (only for Portugal)
. Paypal – you don’t need to have a Paypal account to use this service, just select the option to pay without an account.
Prices are in EUROS (please use a currency converter tool if you need to know the price in your currency), per one unit and include Portuguese VAT at 23%
Shipping costs will be added to your order during checkout. For more information about my shipping policies and prices please go here.
Your order will only be dispatched after confirmation of payment (cost of the product + shipping costs).
Return, Exchanges and Refunds
My intention is to offer beautiful and quality products but if you’re unhappy with your order, please contact me. I’ll do my very best to quickly exchange or refund.
The items you wish to return must be sent to me within 14 days after you received your order. Items must be in its original packaging and in perfect, unused condition (damaged or unclean items will not be accepted). You are responsible for the shipping of returned items back to PinkNounou (shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense). Items lost in transportation will not be compensated for.
Please note that additional duties, customs fees and/or taxes will not be refunded.
To ensure a safe return, please wrap the item(s) carefully and sent them in Registered mail or any other similar that offers proof of posting. When I get the goods back in good condition, I’ll credit you and let you know.
For customers outside European Union countries please obtain a customs information document (in your Post Office – CN22 and/or CN23) and clearly mark RETURNED GOODS on the document. (without this the parcel can be refused at customs and returned to sender).
If your parcel is undelivered (lost) the refund is only possible with confirmation from the Portuguese Post Office. Please be patient and I’ll refund you as soon as I have their confirmation.
On the rare occasion that you have received an incorrect item or a faulty one, please send me a photo (within 2 days after receiving) so that I can analyse the situation and resolve it – of course, I’ll try to be quick and make you happy!
If the order is damaged while being shipped although it’s not my responsibility please take a photo before opening it so that I can file a complaint at the Post Office.
(I always carefully wrap my orders and send them in bubble padded envelopes or in carton boxes if its a larger order, to ensure everything is secure and waterproof).
Custom-made (personalized) items can not be returned. Also, digital products can not be refunded.
Items cannot be exchanged or refunded at any of our retailers.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for uncollected or rejected items (due to wrong address) or any kind of delays.
If the delivery is not achieved (wrong address or other) there will be no refund and the reshipping is only possible if the buyer pays the reshipping fee.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for wholesale orders.
Please note that defects in products, which are caused by incorrect use are not covered by the right of complaint.
For security reasons, I do not store any payment information.
All personal information saved will be handled with the most care. The stored information will not be sold or used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information.
Billing or shipping address and any other contact info will only be used to communicate about the order, to fulfill it, to settle disputes, to provide customer support and for taxes related issues (and I will store this information for as long as needed regarding tax laws: 10 years).
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
– If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
– As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
The information I may collect about you is (when you place an order): name, postal address, email address and the details of the product(s) you’re ordering (you may also choose to provide additional information for a custom order or with another type of instructions).
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ana Carriço, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by email.
If you agree and sign up for my Newsletter (name, country and email will be asked to subscribe) it will solely be used for informing you about products, services, freebies, updates and special offers and other marketing activities related to PinkNounou. And if you sign up for the Newsletter you can always at any time unsubscribe that service.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that I hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email me.
You may ask to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
If you need to contact:
R. Correia Teles, Nº2 – 1350-130 Lisboa
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com