All personal information saved will be handled with the most care. The stored information will not be sold or used for any purposes, other than making sure you get the best service possible.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information.
Billing or shipping address and any other contact info will only be used to communicate about the order, to fulfill it, to settle disputes, to provide customer support and for taxes related issues (and I will store this information for as long as needed regarding tax laws: 10 years).
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation, court order, or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
The information I may collect about you is (when you place an order): name, postal address, email address and the details of the product(s) you’re ordering (you may also choose to provide additional information for a custom order or with another type of instructions).
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- respond to legal process or to government requests;
- enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
- prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues;
- protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object: You can object to:
i. my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests.
ii. receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ana Carriço, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me.
If you agree and sign up for my Newsletter (name, country and email will be asked to subscribe) it will solely be used for informing you about products, services, freebies, updates and special offers and other marketing activities related to PinkNounou. And if you sign up for the Newsletter you can always at any time unsubscribe from that service.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that I hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email.
You may ask to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.